Reufrbished F173050 Printhead for EPSON 1390/1400/1410/1430
1.Excellent performance and high quality.
2.Made of high-quality material, durable, firm and stable for us to use.
3.This is a cleaned, thoroughly tested and sealed Printhead.
4.Good stability, long lifespan.
5.Full color function.
6.Product Condition : Original Refurbished Printhead ,95% New.
7.Warranty : One Year Free Warranty , Life-long Service.
9.OEM code: F173030/F173050/F173060/F173070
for epson Stylus Photo 1390/1400/1410/1430/1500W
for epson Stylus Photo R260/R265/R270/R330/R360/R380/R390
for epson Stylus Photo RX560/RX580/RX585/RX590
for epson Stylus Photo D870/G850/G4500/A820/A920
1 x print head
1.In print entered please turn off the power of the printer, or it will cause the mainboard chip burned. After loading the print head,so that make the new needle have a running-in process, and then put the ribbon. I hope you can be careful operation.
2.If the original print head was broken and especially leaked ink, the mainboard has burned possibly, so please troubleshoot the problem of the mainboard before replacing the print head. In addition, the F1,F2 fuze wire of mainboard can only be replaced by the original fuze that has same current value and same model. If replacing fuze that is biger current value and different model, Both printhead and mainboard are possible to be broken.
3.Print head requires lots of attention, It is easy to cause man-made damage if a non-professionals replace printhead blindly. There is a regulation that printhead is not warranty, and it is delicate and expensive. please do not make commissioning on the machine, and please treat it with caution.
4.If you are not familiar with the machine, it is recommended that you had better send the print head to a repair station or find professionals to replace the nozzle, so as to avoid unnecessary losses and unnecessary trouble.
Must read when buying nozzles:
The nozzle is the most core part of the inkjet printer. More than 90% of the effect and quality of the machine's image are determined by the nozzle. However, the nozzle is the most expensive and most easily damaged part of the inkjet printer. Because of these particularities, the manufacturer has done a variety of harsh tests before the nozzle leaves the factory, and there will be no quality problems.
The nozzle is fragile and expensive, please inspect the goods in front of the courier, if you find any crushing or abnormality, please contact us in time and reject the goods!
〔Maintenance is a technical job. If you don’t know the technology, there is a big risk. After confirming the problem, replace the nozzle and install it carefully. Otherwise, the main board and the nozzle will be burned. Please operate carefully! There are many things to pay attention to on the nozzle, so blind replacement by non-professionals is likely to cause damage, so there is a regulation in the industry that the nozzle is not guaranteed, delicate items, please do not try the machine, please be careful. If you are not familiar with the machine, it is recommended to send it to a maintenance station or find a professional to replace the nozzle, so as to avoid unnecessary loss and trouble.]
Before the nozzle of the machine was broken, especially if the ink leaked, some of them would burn out the motherboard, so replace it with a new one.
Before the nozzle, the main board must be eliminated, and the main board insurance F1 and F2 can only be replaced with original ones.
For the same insurance, the pair tube can only be replaced with the original one of the same model, and the insurance with high current value or a different type of pair tube can be replaced.
Tubes are likely to burn the nozzle and the main board.
Therefore, everyone must do the following work before purchasing the nozzle:
1. If the machine reports an error (that is, the red light flashes when it is turned on), it may not be that the nozzle is broken. It may be that there is a problem with the frame or the main board. In this case, please solve the error problem before buying the nozzle.
2. Both the main board and the nozzle are burnt out, you need to replace the main board first, and then check the nozzle!
3. Is there any sign of splitting, corrosion or burning of the data cable? If the data cable is broken or not plugged in place, it will burn the nozzle and the main board. Please be sure to check the data head cable!
4. For customers whose machine is too old, for example, there is a lot of ink in it, and the machine is very dirty, it is recommended not to change the nozzle, it is best to change the machine directly! In order to avoid buying a nozzle and then installing it, saying that the effect is not good or something, it is very troublesome. And it's not worth repairing!
5. It is recommended that you confirm whether the quality of your ink cartridge or ink or continuous supply is good. The continuous supply that has been used for a long time, the dirty continuous supply that spills a lot of dust and ink everywhere is recommended to replace it with a new one. The continuous supply of good quality, this is responsible for me and you! Solve big problems for a little money! And there is so much ink in the new continuous supply! It's worth it!
6. Please do not tear up the warranty label with the company's name on each nozzle (please do not disassemble the nozzle by yourself), otherwise there will be no warranty and no return or exchange!
Precautions when changing nozzles:
1. After receiving the nozzle purchased in our store, I used a needle to inject water to check the nozzle when I went back to see if it was clogged. This is a very redundant and dangerous method. The original nozzles are equipped with protective fluid, which can ensure that the nozzles will not be blocked within one or two years. After the nozzles are received, do not wipe off the protective fluid on the nozzles. Do not use a syringe to inject the nozzle, it may cause the ink sac to rupture and print cross-color! For your rights, please know! Use of this method results in damage to the print head without warranty! First of all, once the nozzle is in the water, you can turn on the machine without drying it, and it will burn the board if it is light, or burn the head if it is serious; secondly, the nozzles sold in our shop are shipped after strict inspection and testing, and are protected If you use a needle to inject water into the head, not only will the protective liquid in the head be washed away, but also because the pressure of the hand is too high, it is easy to cause the nozzle to be blocked, resulting in no ink;
2. The head surface of the nozzle is very fragile and must not be bumped, so it must be protected. Its outer layer is a block of aluminum, and the inner layer is coated with a crystal oscillator and very small ink tubes. It will be dented, deformed, or even broken when touched, and the nozzle will be scrapped;
3. Be careful when installing the nozzle. Be sure to cut off the power first and install it in place. After installation, gently push the car to move left and right with your hands to check whether it is smooth. Do not turn on the power immediately after installation, because if the head is not in place, the car will easily break the head when it moves, and the human hand can feel it and retract it freely. , strong controllability;
4. When connecting the plug cable, do not bring ink, and make sure that it is in good contact with the socket and does not touch the pins, otherwise, the nozzle will be short-circuited and burned;
5. The steel shaft should also be clean and smooth. You can use a paper towel to stick some lubricating oil to wipe it. Do not add oil directly to the shaft. Excess oil will flow to the nozzle and cause damage;
6. After the machine and circuit are correct, it is necessary to check the water circuit. First, check whether the water in the ink cartridge is sufficient or not; secondly, check whether the small cleaning blade and the ink suction pump are dirty
7. There will be air in the newly installed nozzle, so it will not print normally immediately. Only when the air in the nozzle is completely exhausted can the lines be aligned normally; first, it can be cleaned intermittently (only 2 times at a time, and then stop for 30 minutes. Then wash it 2 times) Repeated over-cleaning will cause the cleaning pump to accumulate ink, which will not only cause printing color mixing, ink leakage, but also waste ink; secondly, you can print more pictures to let the nozzle discharge air during work; Thirdly, if the machine has led out the waste ink tube, you can turn off the power first, and then use a rubber tube with a syringe to draw out the waste ink tube until 3-5ML of ink is drawn out, then turn on the machine and clean it once with the machine normally, which is equivalent to Artificially sucking out the air in the head, the side effect is that it is easy to cause the cleaning pump to pile up ink.
1. Free shipping
2. Parcel will be delivered 2-6 working day
3. Parcel will delivered via Fedex or USPS
Guarantee Period:1 Years
Guaranteed Fitment:Always the correct part means that you can always order with confidence.
Returns & Refunds:Customers can return the goods within 60 days of receipt and process quick refund within one day
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought 2. I have only used one, but it works like new!!
Keep it up. This print head was way better than the refurbished one I from somewhere else
Printhead was well worth the money! I had purchased from 2 "big retailers" because the price was "cheaper" well the price of this printhead from Mad Hornets is PRICELESS! Well worth the price!! Looked new out of the box and had a quality check sticker on it! Don't waste your money on the cheaper ones, you get what you pay for! GET THIS PRINT HEAD!!!!!
I am very pleased with my printhead, shipping was very fast
Thanks Mad Hornets. I’ll be sending people your way!!
The package arrived okay. Thank you.
printhead works great popped out the old one and put in the new one and started printing