1. Improve Engine Output and Efficiency, Give you an extra HPs, and increases torque
2. Large diameter and free flow tubing for unrestricted flow, Making the exhaust air flow smooth, Designed for high-performance racing
3. Made of High-Quality Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
4. All joints are TIG welded to prevent cracking and wear
5. CNC Machine Flange for MAX Strength and Durability
6. Flanges chrome plated for corrosion resistance
Condition:100% Brand New
Finish: Chrome Polished Stainless Steel
Inlet Diameter: 2.31"
Outlet Diameter: 2.44"
Mounting Style: 3 Bolt
For Nissan 350Z 3.5L 2003-2006 (NOT for 35th Anniversary Edition 2005)
For Infiniti G35 3.5L 3498CC V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated 2003-2006 (NOT for 2003 Base Coupe 2-Door)
For Infiniti FX35 3.5L 3498CC V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated 2003-2006
VQ35DE Only, not for VQ35HR and VQ37HR
2 x Test Pipes with Gaskets & Bolts
(You will get exactly as shown in the picture above)
* Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
* For any needs please contact us
1. Free shipping
2. Parcel will be delivered 3-8 working day
3. Parcel will arrive via Fedex or USPS
Guarantee Period: 1 Year
Guaranteed Fitment: Always the correct part means that you can always order with confidence.
Returns & Refunds: Customers can return the goods within 60 days of receipt and process quick refund within one day
Customer Notification and Disclaimer of Liability. This is a race-only product. It is not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles that are driven on public streets, roads, or highways. Buyer’s use or installation of this product for itself or for Buyer’s customer is at Buyer’s own risk. The Buyer is responsible for obeying federal, state, and local laws. Only Buyer can determine end customer’s use and thus assumes any and all liability hereby waiving any and all claims against MadHornets.com in the sale of this product to the maximum extent permissible by law. Make sure to abide by all local, state, and federal laws, including emissions, vehicle safety, and traffic laws. It is Buyer’s responsibility to know what those laws are and how they apply to Buyer or Buyer’s customer. This product is designed and intended solely for legally-organized and sanctioned, closed- course, off-road competition use and is not for use on public streets, roads, or highways. This Product is capable of disabling the emissions system on some vehicles. Use on public streets, roads, or highways is a violation of federal and certain state (including California) and local environmental laws.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Pipes were shipped as promised. Haven’t installed and tested yet.